Whenever you purchase anything on the Google Play Store or buys any subscription of any application then your payment method gets saved on your Google Play account and you will be charged on a recurring basis. For example, if you have bought the monthly subscription of any application then the next month you will be charged automatically.
You will be getting charged until you cancel the subscription yourself. You might be thinking that uninstalling the application would not charge me but that’s not true. If you have bought the subscription which is recurring in nature then you will be charged on every recurring date until you cancel the subscription.
Cancel Google Play Subscription
Google Play will charge you even if you are not using the service or uninstall the application. Sometimes we purchase a subscription of application and then forget to unsubscribe the subscription and it gets auto-renewed every time. However, unsubscribing for Auto-Renewals is quite easy and you can do it from the Google Play Store application itself or you can unsubscribe from Google Play website also.
How to Unsubscribe from Google Play Subscriptions?
Even if you have not subscribed for any service still you should check once in your Google Play account to be on the safe side from being charged by unnecessary applications. Follow the below-mentioned steps to Cancel Google Play Subscriptions.
- If you are having an Android Mobile phone then open Google Play Store on your mobile and Sign In to your Google Account.
- Now click on Three Dots at the top right corner in Google Play Store application.
- From there click on the Subscriptions button.
- Now here you will be shown a list of all the subscriptions or purchases you’ve done on the Google Play Store.
- Here you will be shown description and amount of the application.
- Now if you want to cancel subscription then click on Manage button.
- After that click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- That’s it, Now you will be unsubscribed from that specific subscription and you would not be charged in future.
Note: If you are unable to see subscriptions then make sure that you are logged in to same Google Play account from which you have bought the service.
I hope you enjoyed the article and got to know about Cancelling Google Play Subscriptions if still you are stuck somewhere or have any query related to Google Play Subscriptions then drop a comment below and we will contact you as soon as possible.